Bloudan Grand HotelAddress: Bloudan - Syria, Damascus view map
Bloudan Grand Hotel was founded in 1930; it witnessed the first Arab league meeting in 1942 as well as the foundation of different Arabic and international political, commercial, and cultural associations. Bloudan Grand Hotel was renovated in 2004, taking into consideration its original architectural structure.
- The restaurant in Bloudan Grand Hotel serves an authentic local cuisine and a wide assortment of international delicacies.
- This hotel also incorporates meeting rooms and a business center; this business center is equipped with modern business accessories for the convenience of business delegates.
- There are also two outdoor and indoor swimming pools. Bloudan Grand Hotel offers a number of activities for children. Furthermore, there is an amusement park for children and adults alike to enjoy their evening at.
- Cafe/Coffee Shop
- Car Parking
- Internet available onsite
- Kids Club
- Laundry Service available
- Swimming Pool(s) - Outdoor
- Daily Housekeeping
- Room Service